Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gods-Eye


A few people have complimented me on this wonderful God's eye shown above.
Some people want to know how it was created.
The job I had to do was to find the proper mouse to use. Once this was done, it was just a few simple steps. The mouse I used had a variegated tail that was approximately seven foot long.
Do you see where I'm going now. The routine was simple, with quite a lot of patients, the project was completed in no time.
I had to put two sticks together, crossways on a mouse pad. Once done I tied one end of the mouses tail to the center stick. The first few traces were very easy since the mouse would travel in circles by himself. The farther out I got I had to use cheese at each intersection, while the mouse ate the cheese at one point, I would carefully place another piece of cheese at another point.
Time consuming yes, but well worth the effort. Well you can see for yourself, with
patience and a variegated mouse a man can do anything.

1 comment:

  1. I make these first gluing two Popsicle sticks together and then using very brightly colored variegated Mexican yarn wound around the sticks. We hang them on our Christmas trees and I have some of these that I made that are almost 47 years old. I also attach tassels on all 4 ends of the Popsicle sticks.

    ReplyDelete