Tuesday, December 23, 2008

0700
It is warm out maybe 30 degrees. It was too cold in Nashville for Eli and Aprilyn to go to the Steeler Titan football game.
They stopped on their way home to see Scott (who had come in from Florida) in Eddyville, Ky.
Motherkitty yesterday when she got home from work was making a chicken soup stock for the Christmas Dinner Gravy and stuffing. It takes her a whole day to cook the chicken. She also makes Gribenes- which is her special treat of the day.
Kitten Yarn is expecting us today.
We played Mexican Train Dominoes last night and Eli gave me some clues in the art of Sudoku while we watched Kentucky (basketball) and Monday Night Football.
***
I stand in an aura of warmth
A variety of emotions

A cross culture of a human being
I placed Christmas lights on a tree
I placed the Star of David a top the tree
I sent out a Hanukah gift and Christmas Greetings
I am listening to Jamiroquai
My mornings start anew without any thought
Pure…..then the ego emerges
I open my eyes then the light
I am the variety of my being
No peg…. There is no peg hole
Spirituality?…….Zen?......Hebrew?........ Christian?..........Agnostic?
Nothing ……. Confucianism?...... Yin Yang?.......
As a child my body was dipped into all those words
My ego took the best for my self…..greedy child
The sun brightens our days and the earth turns away the light.
Cycles?
I do not have a clue but I did travel though San Francisco in the sixties
And I did see the Manchurian Candidate.
I stand in an aura of warmth
Oh halo

No comments:

Post a Comment